In the event you can't partecipate in the VM10K anymore you have two possibilities:
- postpone your entry
- transfer your entry
In the first case you could transfer the entry to the VM10K in 2019 applying online and paying an additional charge for secretary's fees: €15,00 within 15th October 2019. You can do this if you use the Active profile:
1) go to the My Events personal area: http://myevents.active.com/ ;
2.a) if you are already registered at the page, write your email address and the chosen password at the moment of the registration and click on SIGN IN / ACCEDI;
2.b) if you are not registered at Active yet, click on JOIN US / ISCRIVITI ORA and create your profile. When the profile is created, combine your registration with your page, inserting the registration ID that you find on the confirmation email;
3) find the VM10K registration;
4) click on "Modify Event" and choose VENICEMARATHON POSTICIPI 19-20
5) Proceed with the payment of the 15€ for administrative fees
The system will send you automatically the new e-mail of registration confirm.
If you have postponed the registration from 2018 to this year you shoud have received, an email with the instructions to confirm your participation in the current edition of the Venicemarathon. If you have not received it, contact us with an email at email@example.com.
Remember that you can postpone your registration only once!
The athlete, who cannot take part in the race anymore, can transfer the registration to another runner.
The transfer can be only made online by paying by credit card by October 15, 2019 and at a cost of € 15 for administrative fees.
The procedure provides that the new athlete (the one who takes over the transfer) must proceed with a new registration as per instructions below:
1) Click on the button below to access the site
2) Enter your personal details and those relating to membership in the registration form
3) Enter the data of the athlete that takes place: surname / name / date of birth / registration ID (which is in the confirmation email registration that the athlete who transfers received at the time of registration)
4) Proceed with the payment of € 15 for administrative fees
The system will automatically send a new registration confirmation email.
Once the registration office has made all the checks on the accuracy of the data entered the registration of the athlete who has transferred the bib will be canceled and only the new registration will be valid.
An email will alert the athlete who has transferred his registration of the cancellation of the same.